Brown/Blue Spotty

25 July 2011

A Sheepish Surprise

There is an incredibly kind and generous Lady that I met through an online stitching group ~ she is always sending little parcels of kindness to many, many people and I have been very lucky to be one of the recipients of her generosity.  I wanted to do something in return, so now that I know that Barb has received my package I can show you what I sent.
Now you might get the impression that Barb is a fan of sheep ~ well I think you could be onto something there!  Sheep are not a big thing where I live so these things have been brought together from many places as I've travelled around ~ the coaster from Ullapool when LM and I were on our touring trip of Scotland with the TVR Club, the card from a day out in Richmond, the phone charm from my last stitching day in Penrith and Dolly.  Now Dolly came from the imagination of Sandra at The Crafts House, and we are all very lucky that Sandra is prepared to share all her ideas with us.  I spent a very enjoyable couple of hours one Sunday making Dolly under the tutelage of Sandra ~ thanks Sandra.
On the back of Dolly is a wee message for Baa'rb!  I'm delighted that you like the things I sent.
Well Monday has arrived again ~ how does it do that?  Arrive so quickly.

Here's to a great week.

Kate

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely gift for Barb.

jane said...

What a lovley gift Kate! I am sure that Barb would love it!

Colleen said...

I know that Barb is loving those sheepies. Super gift idea for Barb. She is one amazing lady!!

Christine said...

Those things are perfect for Barb, she'll love them

Barb said...

Blushing here now, thanks Kate so much for my sheeps, I think other half thinks he may be turning into a shepherd as the flock continues to grow lol! I had not realised you "made" Myrtle as I have named her,she is brilliant. I am so lucky with the ladies I have "met"through blogging and NH, thankyou so much for your friendship.
Ok off now to teach Ollie how to be a "sheep dog".

Tricia T said...

What a fun surprise! I'm sure she loved finding this in her mail!!

The Crafts House said...

Hi Kate
i love your sheep theme gifts..you made a good job of "Dolly"..Barb must be chuffed with her gift
Sandra

Sally said...

What a fantastic gift package for Barb. I just know she'll love it!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a fantastic thing to do and are super special becuase they were gotten while on your travells!

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise package to send for your friend :-)