Brown/Blue Spotty

15 July 2011

Top Secret!

I'm quite excited about this top secret project ~ I have joined a SAL through Nataliejo at L'Atelier Perdu.  I joined late so I have only until 21 July before part two is issued!
I love the thread colours and the 32ct fabric that have been recommended for this.  We have been set a mission for next time too - we need to find 7 co-ordinating printed fabrics for making up - guess that means a trip to Just Quilting at the weekend ~ what a chore that will be!!
I must resist starting until I have my Tuesday Stitching Group birthday gifts finished.  I am hoping that the current batch of 3 gifts will all be ready to be re-homed on Tuesday next week.  One is finished, one is waiting to be made up and there is the teeniest amount of stitching to complete on # 3 before it can be made up.
Wish me luck.

Kate

2 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous warm colours, and lovely exchanges on your last post too

Julie said...

This sounds exciting and fun!