Brown/Blue Spotty

15 November 2011

I hope you can forgive me....

..... for being just a little late in announcing the next stop on the Travelling Pattern's epic tour.  We have been away for a furiously busy weekend, arriving home in time for bed Sunday evening ~ more on that later ~ and Monday was just a blur!

The next stitcher is:

Jo could you please contact me with your address and I will mail the patten on to you.  Many thanks to all those who left comments.  Remember to follow the pattern for a chance to become a member of The Stitcherhood.

Happy Tuesday.

Kate


5 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations to Jo

Julie said...

Congrats to Jo.

Mouse said...

oo well done Jo ... will have to stalk her even more now heheh :) love mouse xxx
ps hope you enjoyed your busy weekend :)

Isobel -Argante- said...

Hello Kate, thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog :-) This blog is so nice and cute :-)

have a lovely night

Isobel
The Primitive Hare

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh my gosh - that's me! I'm so far behind on my blog reading.
I'll pop an email off to you now.
Thank you!