Brown/Blue Spotty

27 February 2014

Monthly Challenge


Needlecraft Haven ~ Challenge #2
Christine did it again and found us yet another sweet design for this month ~ this one is from  Steekjes & Kreisjes van Marijke ~ check out the other freebies there too.

Small but perfectly formed ~ I love it.  My version is stitched on 18ct Natural Aida with Crescent Colours threads all from my stash.  I completed the stitching on Friday and did the finishing on Saturday ~ just in the nick of time for reveal day on Sunday.

You can see the album of the fabulous finishes here.

Challenge #3 has been set and it's a gorgeous snowman and as I love snowmen it would be rude not to give it a go.



Kate







7 comments:

Gillie said...

That was a nice stitch, wasn't it? Though I wish I had started earlier so I could have played around with the finishing more. Love the look of yours.

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

Christine said...

Great finish on the Challenge piece Kate

Barb said...

I too am looking forward to the snowman Kate, hope all is well with you.Lovely finish too .
Hugs.

Angie said...

cute.

Julie said...

Cute little finish Kate. I love next months.

Vicky L said...

Beautiful finish!