Brown/Blue Spotty

19 February 2014

Picture Post

Pictures as promised in my last post:

Valentine's Exchange
This exchange was on the Friendly Stitchers Yahoo Group ~ on the left my gifts from Mary, a beautifully stitched heart, a box of tea and a gorgeous smelling soap.  Thank you so much Mary.
On the right the stocking I stitched for Mary ~ A Valentine's Stocking which was a freebie from Plum Street Samplers.  I forgot to take a picture including the other items I sent, they were chocolates, tea and a candle in a tin.




Tuesday Stitching Group Birthday Gifts
The first is Hope Angel from Nikys Creations ~ stitched for Sonia, who loves angels, and finished as a small pillow.
And this is Flowers for my Friend by Kirsi Huttunen ~ the stitching was completed in 2011 ~ finished as a hanging for Liz.
These were the last two gifts in the series that I had planned to do in 2011 but were unfortunately put on hold with family circumstances back then.
Finally, they are now completed and have gone to their new homes.
Back in 2012 I stitched a Secret Santa gift for Liz and when I was making up the box I couldn't find this little piece which I had intended to put inside.  Now found, finished and passed on to Liz.  It's from La Boite a Tresors from C'mon Monde.





Finally, as I mentioned in my last post here is my start on Love by Bent Creek.  It is being stitched to give to my Niece and her intended as a gift to celebrate their wedding in May.  It's a lovely stitch.






See you soon.


Kate

5 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely stitching Kate. I really like those typographic Bent Creek designs

Sally said...

Lots of lovely stitching Kate.

Julie said...

Lots of lovely finishes, the new Bent Creek is really effective.

Mylene said...

Lovely exchange both sent and received for Valentineś as well as lovely finishes you sent out as gifts.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Gorgeous stitching