Brown/Blue Spotty

26 June 2014

Stitch from Stash 2014 ~ June 2014

I missed reporting in via my blog last month ~ there wasn't much to report ~ between weekends away, exams for GB2, plumbing work at home and work there wasn't a great deal of time for stitching ~ and definitely none for stashing. 
Again this month I have not had a great deal of time ~ I did manage to attend a quilting class on Saturday.  The class was organised at my favourite LQS, Just Quilting and was run by a lovely lady called Hazel.  It was designed around making as many projects from one jelly roll as possible ~ fortunately I just happened to have one in my stash!  I did have to buy some wadding, some fabric for lining and a bobbin of thread, however I refrained from spending any of the permitted bonus for this month.

JUNE BUDGET
Bfwd67.51
Budget20.00
Spent    23.05
Balance64.46 

NEW STARTS FROM STASH
Needlecraft Haven Summer Exchange Piece - Finished
Quilted Bag x 2 - Finished

WIPs AND UFOs WORKED ON
Part V of La Pensee Positive
Love by Bent Creek - Finished

Kate



3 comments:

cucki said...

Happy day hugs xx

Julie said...

You are doing really well Kate, lots of carried forward to have a splurge if you see something you really must have.

Sally said...

You are doing better than me Kate lol!